Saturday, October 30, 2010

vacation

We made it home safely from Las Vegas vacation. Had a wonderful time! Shopped till our feet nearly fell off and sight seeing was as great as ever. So much changes in a short amount of time that you can always find something new to see. I love the white tigers and and all the gardens. We saw two 4 month old white tigers and they are beyond wonderful. they are so playful and energetic. I took so meny pictures that I want to share with you so be watching. I have to hurry right now it is trick or treat night here in our little town. I plan to go out with my family and watch the little ones gather in all the candy and fun times. We live in a nice quite neighborhood and the kids will be out in droves. So for now I need to get some candy and get going.

No comments:

Post a Comment