Thursday, October 7, 2010

dolls hair

I totally love the baby dolls hair. It really made her little eyes and smile pop. congrates on her hair do. Well the auction is over, got a new sewing machine and thread rack . PLUS a lot of other things i did'nt need. Advise for everyone don't take your  husband and money to the auction house together. My yard sale I planned for Saturday has just grown by leaps and bounds. HA HA HA! I had a great time though. I really enjoy the people that sit behind and in front of me. They are a barrel of laughs. I still can't believe the sewing machine I got is like new condition and sews great. What a bargin for 10 dollars. The thread  rack works alot like a marrie go round but has 5 levels. Paid 3 dollars. WOW! I believe I'm a bargin hunter and a auction junkie. Is there theropy for these conditions HA HA HA HA !!! Well its late and I'm tired so talk at yall later.

No comments:

Post a Comment