Monday, September 27, 2010

15 Pounds

YES! I 've lost it. 15 pounds. I feel so proud of myself. I started watching what I eat. I mean really watching.Mostly what I can't eat. LOL. No really. I started a 1200 calorie diet about 3 and a half weeks ago and here I am proud of me and 15 pounds lighter. I really have to thank my daughter for all her support and encouragement. She jumped on the 1200 wagon with me and is losing the pounds. Vacation starts on the 21st of Oct and we plan to be thinner in Las Vegas. We keep each other on track and that is what makes it easy. Buddy system is 100% in acheiving your goal. My biggest advise is never diet alone, always find someone to share the struggle with.
My goal is 58 pounds by 01/01/2011
I started at 258 and want the big 200 by New Years.

IF (NO) When I get there I'm going to have a party! So look out everyone! I plan to have a live band, drinks and lots of friends.

1 comment: